According to previous news, ZK-RaaS platform Lumoz (formerly Opside) announced at the RaaS Day co-hosted with Polygon that it will launch StableNet in December. StableNet is zkEVM with Ethereum as L1. Its innovations include:
1. Use USDC stable currency as the native token, and transaction gas fees are priced by USDC;
2. The first mainnet zkEVM project based on Polygon CDK and Celestia;
3. Supports atomic cross-Rollup communication, which means that addresses on StableNet can directly call contracts on Ethereum;
4. Introducing the decentralized prover network, ZKP computing power is more stable and reliable;
5. Optimized Gas economic model, all Gas fee income generated on StableNet will be fed back to the community, including DApp developers, LP providers and ordinary users.